Let tiny hands explore the Open Ocean, discovering a different ocean-dwelling creature, and a new sensory experience on every page. Ideal to engage little hands and minds in sensory play from 3 months upwards.
A great eco-friendly alternative to the classic soft book — no polyester plastic fibres. Little Fishy sensory books are made out of recycled ocean-bound plastic bottles instead!
- Six bright and colourful pages full of tactile experiences - each based around a different ocean friend!
- Each book is made of two recycled plastic bottles, helping clear the ocean of harmful plastic pollution.
- With a BPA-free silicone teether, to soothe little gums, and a handy strap to attach to the pram.
- Certified recycled materials and free from all nasties like BPA, heavy metals, phthalates - each book has been extensively safety tested in compliance with Australian and NZ standards.
- Packaged in recycled cardboard, and despatched in a biodegradable mailer.
- 10% of profits from every purchase are donated back to Take 3 for the Sea.
- Ideal as a unique and original baby gift idea - this will appeal to eco-conscious parents and make an ideal way to introduce baby to sensory play.
- Each book measures 15cm x 20cm, and contains 6 pages.
All our Little Fishy products are inspired by the Australian ocean, and designed (and sometimes written!) right here in beautiful Bondi Beach by our founder Jess, a mum-of-one, and passionate ocean conservationist.
Please note that this product comes with the orange fish teether as per image 1.