By Tasmanians for Tasmanians — or Tasmania admirers!
Written by Nicole Gale, illustrated by Carolyn Daly
You can always have a piece of Tassie by your side, with this beautifully illustrated activity book. Whether you’re finding your way through a maze, spotting differences, searching for creatures, or making your way to each waterfall in the board game, you might connect with places you’ve been to, or discover new things you didn’t know about Tassie’s nature.
A wonderful keepsake highlighting natural places, plants and animals that are quintessentially Tasmanian.
- created, illustrated and printed in Tasmania on FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) accredited paper
- 32-page, A4 saddle-stitched booklet with 300gsm cover
- suitable for 4 years plus with adult assistance, and age 7 years plus for independent reader)
- includes 2 board games with cut-out tokens to play
- each activity page is printed on thick (120gsm) uncoated paper to ensure kids can draw and colour