Let tiny hands explore the Coral Reef, discovering a different reef-dwelling creature, and a new sensory experience on every page. Ideal to engage little hands and minds in sensory play from 3 months upwards.
Our ocean-friendly sensory books are a great eco-friendly alternative to the classic baby soft book, which are typically made of polyester plastic fibres. Little Fishy sensory books are made out of recycled ocean-bound plastic bottles instead!
- Six bright and colourful pages full of tactile experiences - each based around a different ocean friend!
- Each book is made of two recycled plastic bottles, helping clear the ocean of harmful plastic pollution.
- With a BPA-free silicone teether, to soothe little gums, and a handy strap to attach to the pram.
- Certified recycled materials and free from all nasties like BPA, heavy metals, phthalates - each book has been extensively safety tested in compliance with Australian and NZ standards.
- Packaged in recycled cardboard, and despatched in a biodegradable maile
- Ideal as a unique and original baby gift idea - this will appeal to eco-conscious parents and make an ideal way to introduce baby to sensory play.
Each book measures 15cm x 20cm, and contains 6 pages.